More than just pharmaceutical services, we dispense comprehensive pharmaceutical care to meet your needs, whenever called upon, 24 hours a day.
Our capacity of care include Inpatient Pharmacy, Outpatient Pharmacy, Drug Information Services and purchasing of Drugs and Medical supplies. As well as patient counselling.
Because we’re AVISENA, your assured safe and efficient dispensation and medication by our professional personnel. Be it by the hospital bed or during an emergency.
- 24hours operation
- Contact No: 03-5515 1845 | Fax: 03-55151807
AVISENA Pharmacy Helpline
In line with our efforts to deliver optimum healthcare services to our beloved patients and customers, this is a new dedicated line for medication assistance. 1-300-88-3362
We provide information on:
- How the medicine works
- Instruction on how to take medicines
- The related side effects
- Drug to drug interactions
- Safety of medicines during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Storage of medicine
- Availability of medicine
- Information on vaccinations
- Increase compliance and awareness
Service Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm | Saturday 9am – 1pm
- Lunch break: 1pm – 2pm (Monday to Thursday) | 12.30pm – 2.30pm (Friday)
Disclaimer: This telephone service is not for emergencies, medical advice or second opinions. Call rate charges may be applied by domestic telco operator.
Home Delivery Pharmacy Service
What is this service about?
- Another added value service to help AVISENA’s patients to receive their medications with ease
- Medication is delivered to your doorstep
- Saves you time, since there’s no need for hospital visits and queues.
Personalised Home Dispensing Service:
What is this service about?
- Same day delivery of medication directly to your house/office by pharmacy staff with proper instructions
- Applicable for both new and repeat prescriptions
- Within a 10km radius of AVISENA SPECIALIST HOSPITAL
- Charges: RM10 per delivery
- Delivery time: 4pm – 6pm (Mon to Friday) | 12pm – 3pm (Saturday)
*Ensure someone is available to receive medication at the agreed time.
Medication delivery by courier:
- Applicable for long term/repeat prescriptions (no changes from past medication record or no new medicine)
- Delivery will be within 3 – 5 working days after confirmation of order and payment (nationwide)
- Strictly for solid medication that do not require special storage and is not a controlled drug
- Charges: RM7 per courier service
- Applicable for both GL and cash paying patients
- We will take care of all prescription refills, including insurance guarantee letter and courier your medication to your doorstep
*Requests for more than one (1) month’s prescription until your next medical appointment for GL processing purpose. Original prescription must be handed over to pharmacy before arranging for delivery.
- Monday to Friday: 4pm – 6pm (for Home Dispensing) | 2pm onwards (for courier collection)
- Saturday: 12 noon onwards (for Home Dispensing)
Toll Free Pharmacy helpline