Patient & Visitors Guide
Where is AVISENA located ?
We are in No 4, Jalan Ikhtisas, Section 14, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan. * Kindly refer to our location map for further landmarks & guides
What are our operationg hours ?
- Polyclinic is open 24 hours.
- Specialists Clinic hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Paediatric Clinic has additional 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Saturday – 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Sunday / Public Holidays – Closed
Who's who in AVISENA Medical Team and what are the services provided ?
Our Medical Teams are all professional consultants offering a wide range of specialties and service, for further information please proceed to our Specialists Services page.
Are there parking facilities provided ?
There are ample basement & outdoor parking facilities within our vicinity. Visitor & Out patient:
- RM 2.00 for 1st hour
- RM 1.00 for subsequent hour(s)
- RM 2.50 after 5.00 p.m – 7.00 a.m
- RM 6.00 maximum rate (7.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m)
- RM 2.50 for Public Holiday and Saturday after 1.00 p.m)
- RM 1.50 for 1st hour
- RM 1.00 for subsequent hour(s) RM 3.00 for more than 6 hours
- RM 3.50 for more than 6 hours
- RM 4.00 flat rate per day and applicable for multiple entry. Prove by showing an admission letter.
- RM12 for each service
Loss of ticket:
What are our facilities ?
For your comfort and convenience, we have provided you with facilities and services under one roof:
- Sutera Lounge
- Inpatient Dining
- Home shuttle services
- Concierge and Valet
- Buggy Services
- Therapeutic Garden
- Convenience and Book Shop
- Wifi Access
- Daily Fresh
- Gloria Jeans
- Teh tarik place
- Florist and Gift Kiosk
- Auto-teller Machine
- Kayangan Hall
- Public Transport
- Child Play-area
What are the packages offered by AVISENA
What are other value added services offered by AVISENA?
- AVISENA Home Care offers a wide range of services for transitional or continued care in the comfort of your home. We believe that being in the surrounding of patient’s comfortable home will enhance speed up recovery process and enhance overall well being. AVISENA Home Care provides customized care for those who prefer to stay at home but still requires ongoing medical care.
- ANTENATAL CLASS – provides information on pregnancy, labour ,delivery process and baby care. Classes are conducted by our Consultant Specialists and you will have the chance to discuss any concerns with other parents regarding labour and delivery process, breathing techniques and also share tips on how both parents can cope during labour and afterwards.
- DAY SURGERY UNIT (OUTPATIENT SURGERY) – this includes selected surgeries done and patient is discharged within the same day. Day Surgery allows patient to recover at home in the company of family and friends besides reduces the cost of operation and overnight hospital stay.
- AVISENA Mama & Kids Club – was launched on 8th August 2004. Align with AVISENA’s vision to provide the best care to every patient, every time and also offering an excellent and continuous service to customers, this club is a platform in expressing appreciation towards the continuous support given by pediatrics patients that have been loyal to the hospital.
*For more information, kindly browse our list of Services.
How do i make appointment ?
Appointments can be made via Online & Phone:
- For online bookings please proceed to our Appointment Booking page.
- For phone bookings please contact 03-5515 1966
We always encourage our patients to make an appointment at least 3 days before your visit to the Specialist’s Clinics.