What is Haemodialysis?
A medical procedure to remove fluid and waste product from the blood and to correct electrolyte imbalance.
How is it performed?
- The procedure is done by using a machine and a dialyser which also known as ‘artificial kidney’.
- Patients need to do minimum of 4 hours treatment, 3 times a week at dialysis centre.
- Patients required a arteriovenous fistula (AVF) creation or dialysis catheter to undergo this treatment.
Care and Treatment
- Personalised care by our dedicated HD team.
- Regular review by our Nephrologists
- Availability of 24 hours emergency support
- Dedicated Renal certified nurses
- State-of-the-art haemodialysis equipment
- Water treatment system using latest technology
- Pleasant, clean and conducive ambiance
Renal Dialysis Rates
|Description||Price Per Treatment|
|Haemodialysis treatment (Reused dialyser)||RM200|
|Haemodialysis treatment (Single-use dialyser)||RM230|